No one loves paperwork – until now! One of five new FIRST IMPRESSIONS PRO FORMS, the Progress Exam Form + Office Evaluation Form is clean, professional and patient-friendly — making it the perfect first impression for your practice!
More importantly, by streamlining all the pertinent patient info you need to collect onto a single sheet of paper, they’ll make both patients and Docs equally happy by focusing only on the most important, well-organized information you need to ‘Lead the Conversation’ about chiropractic and get more patients on a Care Plan that is right for them!
Key Features of all First Impressions Pro Forms:
- Collects only the most pertinent patient information, making them faster and easier for patients to complete.
- Organization and layout of information makes them more functional and efficient for chiropractors to find the info they need to recommend proper care.
- Clean and modern designs – customized with your contact info make them perfect for any practice!
CLICK HERE TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR FORMS! Each of our First Impressions Pro Forms feature a blank space at the bottom of each form that allows you to customize your office forms with your practice info and/or logo. It’s the best of both worlds – Save on the high cost of color printing and the time of designing professional office forms – but quickly add your info and take all the credit!
- Download the Microsoft Word template by clicking the link above.
- Edit the text only – not the placement or size of the text box.
- Save your edited file to your local hard drive.
- Insert WAP Office Forms into your printer, and print your saved file to customize.
** Note – We apologize that we cannot provide technical support for individual printers. We recommend using a test sheet of paper to determine how to properly insert the paper so that it prints correctly in the footer of WAP forms. Customization is an optional feature that must be added by each individual practice using the templates provided above.